The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

This was rad! :)))

Trull the Burgre Trull the Burgre

This needs to be fine tuned. I can give this a little bit of credit for its duration of seven minutes, but there's a lot of things that need to be fixed. Cleanup on the lines would definitely do some good since there are quite a few of them overlapping each other. The expressions were fine and I think if you work on them more you can get them to look really nice, but the backgrounds looked really shoddy. The pacing in this was pretty odd; at some points characters would pause speaking for five seconds and you'd think it would lead up to a joke but most of the times it was just waiting for the other character to speak. I think that was the most detrimental flaw to this cartoon. The script was decent and the voice acting wasn't that bad (except cloudy at sometimes), but don't take this review the wrong way because I truly believe that this show can grow if you keep putting more time into it. I see some potential in this so keep workin' hard.

jasterh21 responds:

wow i aprectiate what you said alot!
and yea the pacing's a bit odd becasue i wasn't really sure how to use audacity at the time
and i wont be doing the backgrounds in the future
and i will keep workin' hard

Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros

This is good.

Mario's Star Calamity Mario's Star Calamity

Reminds me when I was like 10 and I found a collab like this here on NG. Good job boyyyy.

The Abysmal Life of Slim Sacrum The Abysmal Life of Slim Sacrum

Very good, good sir.

yoda's halloween yoda's halloween

I think your drawings are nice but you should do more frame by frame and less motion tweens. Work the animation more and you'll go farther in the animation game babyyyyyy :)

The Meatwad Collab The Meatwad Collab

I approve! This is Meat-tastic!

DylanBatMann responds:

by the man himself!

SP@CE: The Endless Loop SP@CE: The Endless Loop

I like the different messy painted art style you went with for this, but the lip sync broke it a bit by changing styles. Nevertheless it was pretty niiiiice.

Roommates - Zombees Roommates - Zombees

Gooda gooda lotsa fooda. Cool to see this reanimated.

FlowJoe responds:

thx boyo

Naruto Vs. Killer Keem Naruto Vs. Killer Keem

This was bad; pretty bad. There's so much wrong with this. First off, do not voice act in your own cartoon for multiple characters unless your voice FITS and is able to be different from one another. Next off, the animation is so lazy and tweened that it makes the me feel weird that there's is no large scale frame by frame. Don't do the "Meme" topic. It makes you seem unfunny and desperate for laughs. Try original stuff instead of outdated memes. The poses are really generic and unoriginal that it feels like this just started out as a final. No storyboards, animatics or roughs. Also don't shade or use gradients unless you know how use them. They just looked off and uneeded. I really expect to see more improvements from you.

theanimationwheel responds:

I had fun making this. Not everyone just wants to get on the front page or get a daily feature.