The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017 The Mama Luigi Project - Super Mario World Reanimated Collab 2017

This was rad! :)))

Trull the Burgre Trull the Burgre

This needs to be fine tuned. I can give this a little bit of credit for its duration of seven minutes, but there's a lot of things that need to be fixed. Cleanup on the lines would definitely do some good since there are quite a few of them overlapping each other. The expressions were fine and I think if you work on them more you can get them to look really nice, but the backgrounds looked really shoddy. The pacing in this was pretty odd; at some points characters would pause speaking for five seconds and you'd think it would lead up to a joke but most of the times it was just waiting for the other character to speak. I think that was the most detrimental flaw to this cartoon. The script was decent and the voice acting wasn't that bad (except cloudy at sometimes), but don't take this review the wrong way because I truly believe that this show can grow if you keep putting more time into it. I see some potential in this so keep workin' hard.

jasterh21 responds:

wow i aprectiate what you said alot!
and yea the pacing's a bit odd becasue i wasn't really sure how to use audacity at the time
and i wont be doing the backgrounds in the future
and i will keep workin' hard

Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros Nintendo Switch/Glitch New Intros

This is good.

starbound.jpg starbound.jpg

More of this bit style please!!! Good song. :)

4cat responds:

Thanks

Syatik Syatik

Very nice :)

All I Do Is Spam (BrokenDiss) All I Do Is Spam (BrokenDiss)

Holy fuck, you are amazing.

4cat responds:

trees trees

jar

Roommates - Sandwich (Comic #56) Roommates - Sandwich (Comic #56)

BAnd!